I’ve got a huge passion for startups, entrepreneurship and helping others out. I find it both stimulating & challenging to see other business and learn about their unique industries, models & issues. I’m available to help you / your startup as a consultant, advisor or mentor (details below).
What Do I Do?
Listed below are the things I could do to help.
- I love a good conversation about strategy & I can help you filter through the strategic clutter of your business.
- Second to strategy, I have a huge passion for business models & conceptualizing new models.
- Branding & marketing are the two main pillars of all my projects and I’d be happy to help you figure out your new marketing plan.
- I have a vast network of friends & contacts and could help you out with networking and potential partnerships.
- My background is in accounting & I’m comfortable with administrative side (bleh) of business too.
- My businesses have been built around teams & exceptional team management. I can help you improve the management of your team.
- Even though my current roles are non-technical, my roots are all technical and I can hold my own in any design or development conversation.
- I’ve overseen both growth & optimization strategies and will be happy to assist you with implementing either in your business.
- And if you just wanted to bounce ideas off of a more experienced head, then I’m happy to listen.
The Benefits of Working with Me
Suspendisse suscipit hendrerit massa, et ullamcorper.
I’ve done it before.
As co-founder of WooThemes, I’ve helped create a successful company and have – as a result – amassed a wealth of experience & knowledge.
50 000+ Users, 3.5 years
WooThemes has grown to more than 50k users in 3-odd years. I was there every step of the way.
I’m the non-technical co-founder
Which basically means I’ve been responsible for all those things in a startup that others don’t talk about.
Marketing is my passion
From conceptualizing marketing campaigns to blogging about them, marketing is what gets my juices going.
I have a couple of friends
During my journey as an online entrepreneur, I’ve made a couple of friends in higher (read: cool) places and could help connect you.
Everyone needs a mentor and / or advisor
I can help out with both. ; )