What is this?
I send out a weekly e-mail newsletter that is targeted at entrepreneurs that share my passion of startups, entrepreneurship and – most importantly – making new mistakes. The aim of the newsletter is to foster a mini-community of sorts for like-minded entrepreneurs that can interact around the content that I publish here.
Most of the content that I’m publishing via the newsletter isn’t available elsewhere. I write unique content and I’m sharing even more personal details of the challenges and triumphs that I’m experiencing as an entrepreneur. To get an idea of what I publish via this e-mail newsletter, have a look at the past newsletters below.
Here is the archived list of the web-based newsletters:
- What goes up, must come down… 31 October 2013.
- Treating yourself like a startup. 17 October 2013.
- Sticks and stones may break my bones… 10 October 2013.
- 10 Reasons I love my “job”. 3 October 2013.
- The World Rewards Courageous Decisions. 26 September 2013.
- Why I love conferences. 19 September 2013.
- I’m trying to take a vacation. 12 September 2013.
- The challenge of being an entrepreneur is universal. 5 September 2013.
- Whose definition of your startup matters? 29 August 2013.
- It felt like the first-time, yet I’m no (startup-)virgin. 22 August 2013.
- Personal Inspiration. 16 August 2013.